The Daily Voic
Image default

A Custody Battle For Lisa Marie Presley’s 14-Year-Old Twin Daughters Could Possibly Be In The Works Following Her Death


Lisa Marie Presley’s death could lead to a possible custody battle over her twin daughters.

On Thursday, the 54-year-old passed away from cardiac arrest leaving many people with heavy hearts. Presley’s death also effected her 14-year-old twin daughters, who could potentially be the center of a nasty custody battle.

According to TMZ, Michael Lockwood, the father of the twins and Presely’s fourth husband, is not backing down from getting full custody of the girls.

“It’ll be a cold day in hell before he gives up custody of those children,” a source close to Lockwood says.

Before her death, Presley had 60% custody of the girls leaving Lockwood with 40%. However, under California laws, Lockwood is entitled to full custody unless deemed as unfit.

The problem is Presley’s first husband and father of her first two children, Danny Keough, considers himself as the twins stepfather and could possibly gain custody. Keough was living with Presley and the twins at the time of her death.

However, Keough and Lockwood haven’t been on good terms ever since Presley and Lockwood’s 5-year divorce battle. At the time, drug use and child abuse charges were discussed on many occasions.

Nevertheless, Keough as well as Presley’s mother, and 33-year-old daughter, can all file to receive full custody of the twins. In addition, the court could also ask the girls who they would prefer to live with.


Source link

Related posts

Spotify Cutting 600 Jobs As a Result Of Over Spending in 2020

Nancy Coffee

Cardi B & Nicole Arbour Exchange Words Online After Comedian Accuses Offset of Promoting Violence in Lyrics Following Takeoff’s Death

Nancy Coffee

Madonna Reveals That She Has No Interest In Selling Her Music Catalog: “They’re My Songs”

Nancy Coffee